Amazon launched its 6th generation new advanced Kindle Paperwhite with state of the art features targeted at enhancing the use experience. Weighing only 206 grams, the new Kindle Paperwhite offers customers a vast collection of books at high-quality display technology, all-new reading features, faster speed, and a stronger battery backup. The Wi-Fi enabled Kindle Paperwhite is priced at Rs. 10,999 while the Wi-Fi + 3G version is priced at Rs. 13,999.
Kindle has been the best-selling e-reader in the world for the last six years, and the advanced model packs better features into the device, further improving user experience. The features of the new Kindle Paperwhite make it a great learning tool for kids, a traveler’s best companion and a book-lovers in-house library, the New Kindle Paperwhite offers all that a reader would want in an e-reader.
Key features include New display technology with higher contrast, Next generation built-in light, New, 25% faster processor, New touch technology, New Kindle Page Flip, Share with Friends on Goodreads, New In-line Footnotes, Cloud Collections and New Kindle Free Time.
The new Kindle Paperwhite still includes some of the old features like:
– Reads like real paper—No-glare display for perfect reading, even in bright sunlight.
– 8 weeks of battery life—Read for weeks, not hours, on a single charge.
– Weighs just 206 grams —Hold comfortably in one hand for long reading sessions.
– Built-in Wi-Fi and free 3G— download books anytime, anywhere, no hunting or paying for Wi-Fi hotspots, no monthly charges, no data plan required.
– Massive Selection—The India Kindle Store offers over 2 million books priced in Indian Rupees.
– Kindle exclusives—over 450,000 titles that are exclusive to the Kindle Store.
– Lowest book prices— Indian customers will also enjoy over 250,000 books priced ₹99 or less and over 1 million priced ₹299 or less.